This is Leonine Publisher's Standard Return Policy for all products purchased by you either directly from the Leonine Publishers website, or from Leonine Publishers on Amazon Marketplace.
- All product returns must be authorized within 30 days of product delivery. You may do so by contacting us via any of the methods listed on our Contact page.
- All product returns must be postmarked within 30 days of product delivery, and received by us within 45 days of product delivery.
- Products received by us in any of the following conditions will be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Leonine Publishers, either on our website or from Amazon Marketplace.
- Any product that is damaged, altered, or otherwise not in the condition you received it in.
- Any product not within the deadlines listed above.
- There is no restocking fee for any product unless otherwise mentioned on that product's page on our website.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- Your purchase price, minus shipping, will be refunded once we receive the product.
If you receive a product in a damaged condition, it may be returned for a replacement, subject to all conditions listed above.
If you receive a free gift with an order, it has no purchase value, and therefore is not eligible for a refund or replacement.
You may request a refund of any back-ordered items that have not yet been shipped to you for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping.
Quantity, Author, or Discounted Purchases
Orders placed for multiple copies of one item, or discounted for an author, reseller, wholesaler, etc., may be returned subject to the conditions listed above.
All Leonine Publishers ebooks are sold directly by Amazon or Barnes & Noble, and thus are subject to the return policies of those companies.